MACA is a publicly listed, integrated contracting services group specialising in mining, civil construction, infrastructure and mineral processing. Our operations span across Australia and South America.
Our hands-on approach is what makes us different to other contractors in the industry. We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients' needs and a relentless focus on continuous improvement.
To enable our business to deliver quality maintenance services we require multiple experienced and capable HD Fitters to join our team, and motivated Leading Hand HD Fitters to take the teams further.
Our team of some 1300 live and breathe our "CAN DO" promise to ensure we deliver first class solutions to our clients, whilst providing an engaging, safe and team-based culture for our people.
What's in it for you at MACA?
- MACA is a business who cares about its people.
- Join a Can Do company where teamwork and continuous improvement are valued.
- We invest in our people to be leaders. We give our people opportunities and support to reach their full potential.
- We give our people opportunities and support to stretch themselves and advance their career.
- Join a company who does the right thing by the community. Community is one of our Core Values and engaging our team to be involved is central to our success.
- We value loyalty and are loyal to our people.
- An opportunity to make a real difference and make a positive impact on our success.
- Work on a range of exciting and challenging client projects.
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Experience with maintenance, breakdowns, diagnostics and repair on a full range of earthmoving mobile plant; CAT and Komatsu
- Experience in blast-hole drill maintenance a distinct advantage
- HR truck licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team
- Commitment to safety in the workplace
If you believe you have what it takes and want to work for a company where Can Do is at the forethink of its thinking, please apply now.
Please note that due to large volumes of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your employment query and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.