Learning & Development Advisor
Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
MACA is one of Australia's preferred mining and civil contractors with operations throughout Australia and internationally in South America.
Our hands-on approach is what makes us different to other contractors in the industry. We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients' needs and sourcing reliable and quality plant and equipment.
To enable our business to continually develop our people as leaders in the industry, we require an experienced and capable Learning & Development Advisor to join our Corporate Services team.
Our team of some 1200 live and breathe our "CAN DO" promise to ensure we deliver first class solutions to our clients, whilst providing an engaging, safe and team-based culture for our people.
Reporting to the Learning & Development Manager, the role is focused on providing hands on training, mentoring and support across our operations. You will directly contribute to the effectiveness of how our people's skills and leadership are developed.
What's in it for you at MACA?
- We don't forget about you! Our onboarding program ensures new team members are supported to ensure you hit the ground running.
- A team-based culture where people really are our greatest asset!
- We value loyalty and are loyal to our people.
- We invest in our people to be leaders.
- We give our people opportunities and support to stretch themselves and advance their career.
- Join a company who does the right thing by the community.
- An opportunity to make a real difference and make a positive impact on our success.
- Work on a range of exciting and challenging client projects.
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide specialised support to the effectiveness of the MACA Learning & Development Management Framework.
- Perform system analysis, reporting and support to target and drive operational excellence.
- Undertake training needs analysis and maintain role requirements to manage compliance.
- Contribute to the creation of training material as required.
- Ensure training is aligned to meet legislative training and licensing requirements.
- Conducting inductions and other facilitation as required.
- Manage external training activities across the business.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Cert IV TAE (essential)
- Cert IV OHS (preferable)
- Diploma TAE (Preferable)
- Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Training facilitation experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in developing training programs and materials.
- Previous experience working for a company that has multiple sites and departments preferably in Mining, Oil & Gas, Maintenance or Civil Construction sectors.
If you believe you have what it takes and want to work for a company where "CAN DO" is at the forefront of our thinking, please apply now.
Ensure you include a brief cover letter with your resume.
Please note that due to large volumes of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This will redirect you to our listing on Seek