Project Manager / Senior Project Engineers
Traralgon & La Trobe Valley
To enable our business to continually develop our people as leaders in the industry, we require experienced and capable Project Managers / Senior Project Engineers to join our Infrastructure team in Victoria
Our team of some 1300 live and breathe our "CAN DO" promise to ensure we deliver first class solutions to our clients, whilst providing an engaging, safe and team-based culture for our people.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role is focused on providing hands on leadership and direction to the Project Crew ensuring objectives are met on time and safely, experience with Vic Roads or other road maintenance contracts would be highly regarded.
What's in it for you at MACA?
- MACA is a business who cares about its people.
- Join a "CAN DO" company where teamwork and continuous improvement are valued.
- We invest in our people to be leaders. We give our people opportunities and support to reach their full potential.
- We give our people opportunities and support to stretch themselves and advance their career.
- Join a company who does the right thing by the community. Community is one of our Core Values and engaging our team to be involved is central to our success.
- We value loyalty and are loyal to our people.
- An opportunity to make a real difference and make a positive impact on our success.
- Work on a range of exciting and challenging client projects.
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Management of all drainage, earthworks, road and bridge construction.
- Meeting project deadlines and ensuring HSEQ standards.
- Oversee the projects maintenance activities.
- Inshore the project objectives are meet on time with respect to cost, safety and quality are achieved.
- Oversee daily pre-start meetings and weekly toolbox meetings.
- Actively identify and take corrective action to eliminate or control hazardous work conditions.
- Liaise with MACA and Client management on a regular basis.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with similar projects
- 5 years in drainage, road & bridge works and bulk earthworks experience within Australia
- Excellent working knowledge of machinery capabilities and maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to manage a workforce
- Commitment to safe working practices
- Excellent verbal communication and leadership skills
If you believe you have what it takes and want to work for a company where "CAN DO" is at the forethink of its thinking, please apply now.
Ensure you include a brief cover letter with your resume.
Please note that due to large volumes of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your employment query and resume to email@example.com.