Senior Advisor - Management Systems & Assurance
MACA is a publicly listed, integrated contracting services group specialising in mining, civil construction, infrastructure and mineral processing equipment. Our operations span across Australia and South America.
Our hands-on approach is what makes us different to other contractors in the industry. We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients' needs and sourcing reliable and quality plant and equipment.
To enable our business to continually develop we require an experienced Senior Advisor - Management & Systems Assurance to join our Corporate HSEQ Team.
Our team of some 1,300 live and breathe our "CAN DO" promise to ensure we deliver first class solutions to our clients, whilst providing an engaging, safe and team-based culture for our people.
Reporting to the HSEQ Manager, the role is focused on maintaining the management system and assurance programs across MACA
What's in it for you at MACA?
- Join a CAN DO company who puts People First.
- We invest in our people to be leaders.
- We give our people opportunities and support to stretch themselves and advance their career.
- Join a company who does the right thing by the community.
- We value loyalty and are loyal to our people.
- An opportunity to make a real difference and make a positive impact on our success.
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist with development of the MACA Management System (MMS), including content, ensuring alignment to MACA operational and other stakeholder requirements.
- Assist with MACA company compliance to accredited certifications and ensure those requirements are addressed in the MMS.
- Oversee management system alignment with industry specific quality assurance requirements.
- Monitor and support the close-out and ongoing implementation of corrective actions.
- Assist with documentation compliance within the MMS ensuring best practice in operational procedures and compliance.
- Coordinate the management of corporate and site based management plans within the MMS.
- Assist with developing and monitoring the internal and external assurance program, including scheduling participation and timeframe execution amongst corporate and MACA operational sites.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Sound knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS/NZS 4801.
- Previous experience in the mining / civil industries in HSEQ system development and assurance programs.
- Auditor training.
- Technical writing capability.
- High level computer systems – Microsoft word and excel.
- Diploma of Quality Auditing (desirable).
- Diploma of OHS / WHS (desirable).
If you believe you have what it takes and want to work for a company where "CAN DO" is at the forefront of its thinking, please apply now.
Ensure you include a brief cover letter with your resume.
Please note that due to large volumes of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your employment query and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.