Senior Business Analyst - Corporate Development
MACA is a publicly listed, integrated contracting services group specialising in mining, civil construction, infrastructure and mineral processing. Our operations span across Australia and South America.
Our team of some 1,300 live and breathe our CAN DO promise to ensure we deliver first class solutions to our clients, whilst providing a safe and great culture for our people.
We currently require an enthusiastic, experienced and outstanding Senior Business Analyst to join our Corporate Services Team.
Reporting to the General Manager, Corporate Services, you will be responsible for the provision of Corporate and Divisional business support services, including strategic and business planning, Board and Executive reporting, divisional and project performance analysis, project feasibility, business improvement and market analysis.
What’s in it for you at MACA?
- Join a CAN DO company who put’s People First.
- Job autonomy, make the role your own.
- We invest in our people to be leaders.
- We give our people opportunities and support to stretch themselves and advance their career.
- Join a company who does the right thing by the community.
- We value loyalty and are loyal to our people.
- An opportunity to make a real difference and make a positive impact on our success.
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding contribution.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Undertake financial analysis of projects and divisions.
- Provide support into major business decisions such as acquisitions and major capital projects.
- Build and enhance divisional and project reporting.
- Manage and enhance a company-wide continuous improvement program.
- Assist with strategy development and divisional business plans, including performance monitoring.
- Preparation of both Board and Executive Leadership Team report packs.
- Work with the Executive Leadership Team and operational teams to establish best practice in business processes and systems.
- Undertake client feedback audits across all divisions.
Conduct in-depth market and customer analysis, and competitor benchmarking.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce.
- Post graduate qualifications, preferably Master’s or MBA.
- Experience working in mining, civil or construction.
- Solid demonstrated Senior Business Analyst experience, 3-5 years minimum.
- Advanced literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting writing skills.
- Proactive and flexible approach.
- Ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated research, analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Curiosity to understand existing business and explore new opportunities to improve MACA.
- Advanced computer literacy including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to work as a team.
If you believe you are an outstanding Senior Business Analyst and want to work for a company where CAN DO is at the forefront of its thinking, please apply now.
Ensure you include a brief cover letter demonstrating your suitability to the role with your resume.
MACA is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your employment query and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.