Specialist services and solutions are a key strength of MACA Infrastructure and as such we are the contractor for mulitple government organisations when it comes to taking on technically challenging projects.
We have been the primary contractor for the rehabilitation of many roads and bridges across Victoria and N.S.W due to the extreme weather events.
Some of our major specialist projects include:
- Parks Victoria - Flood & Fire Recovery Works across various State and Regional Parks including World Heritage Sites
- Mornington Peninsula Shire - Landslip Rehabilitation The Esplanade, Mt Martha
- Baw Baw Shire - Bridge Strengthening Works Edgar Road, Longwarry / Various Landslip Rehabilitation works across the Shire
- Cardinia Shire Council - Landslip Rehabilitation Salisbury Road, Upper Beaconsfield / Gembrook Tonimbuk Road, Gembrook / Bessie Creek Road, Nar Nar Goon
- Latrobe City Council - Landslip Remediation Jumbuk Road, Jeeralang Junction / Budgeree Road, Boolarra / Snowdens Road, Boolarra
- NSW Office of Environment and Heritage - Repair and Rebuild Roads and Trails throughout SE Forest National Park
- Hepburn Shire Council - Restorarion of Creek Embankment Ligar Street, Clunes
- City of Greater Dandenong - Bridge Repairs and Maintenance
- VicRoads - Repairs to Bridge Expansion Joints across South East Metro Region