MACA Limited (MACA) is committed to delivering a safe, enterprising and professional contracting service to the mining and civil resources industry.
The objectives of this policy are to:
- Realise our vision of being number 1 in the mining and civil contracting industry
- Constantly evaluate and assess our effectiveness in the market place
- Initiate change and continually evolve in order to sustainable and diversified, to maintain significance and ensure a market edge.
- Satisfying our clients requirements by exceeding expectations
- Ensure we become a contractor of choice through efficient delivery, taking care of our workforce and showing flexibility to work with our clients to meet their needs
- Maintain a Quality Management System in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008, working towards the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015
MACA will achieve the above objectives by developing and implementing a business and quality management system and providing adequate resources for managers, supervisors and employees in order to:
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace
- Promote and encourage a culture where ideas and suggestions that enhance the business are welcomed
- Develop, implement, monitor, audit and regularly review management systems
- Ensure adequate resources to develop and implement management systems and safe systems of work
- Maintain a proactive continuous improvement programme which will involve our clients, employees and local communities
- Encourage all people to integrate quality management into the way we work and promote its application as a method of continual improvement.
- Develop and maintain a business development strategy with a balance of organic growth, key acquisition and strategic partnerships.
Board of Directors