MACA is a publicly listed, integrated contracting services group specialising in mining, civil construction, infrastructure and mineral processing. Our operations span across Australia and South America.
Our hands-on approach is what makes us different to other contractors in the industry. We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients' needs and a relentless focus on continuous improvement.
To enable our business to grow we require a Project Administrator to join our team.
Our team of some 1300 live and breathe our "CAN DO" promise to ensure we deliver first class solutions to our clients, whilst providing an engaging, safe and team-based culture for our people.
What's in it for you at MACA?
- MACA is a business who cares about its people.
- Join a Can Do company where teamwork and continuous improvement are valued.
- We invest in our people to be leaders. We give our people opportunities and support to reach their full potential.
- We give our people opportunities and support to stretch themselves and advance their career.
- Join a company who does the right thing by the community. Community is one of our Core Values and engaging our team to be involved is central to our success.
- We value loyalty and are loyal to our people.
- An opportunity to make a real difference and make a positive impact on our success.
- Work on a range of exciting and challenging client projects.
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work.
MACA currently require the support of a suitably experienced and proactive Civil Project Administrator to join our new team on this exciting project.
This 3:1 FIFO role is crucial in the daily administrative duties where you will be responsible for providing a high level of administration and support services to the civil project. Your duties are inclusive of but not limited to; the management and administration of all project, personnel, payroll, cost, procurement and admin reporting activities and operations necessary to support the successful delivery of a project.
Your responsibilities for the role will include but are not limited to;
- Developing and implementing MACA standardised procedures and processes of the site administration role onsite
- Supporting the imputation of project cost data
- Coordinating the project onboarding and mobilisation of employees and contractors
- Supporting the project with purchasing and procurement e.g. raising purchase orders and tracking these through the MACA internal data base
- Generating cost reports
- Liaising with the MACA IT department on the MDS and processing issues
- Liaising with the Welshpool office who will provide support when required
- Booking travel arrangements for corporate civil staff to site
- Conducting various other roles such as inductions, supporting the Project team when required
To be successful in this role, you will possess;
- Several years experience in a similar role and remote environment
- A high attention to detail
- Sense of priority and urgency
- Sound knowledge of MS Office package
- An extensive administration background
- Working knowledge of data entry, maintenance and scheduling systems
If you believe that you have the above skills, drive, energy and a "Can Do" attitude please apply now.
Please ensure that your application includes a brief cover letter with your resume. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MACA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women and Indigenous Australians to apply.
This will redirect you to our listing on Seek