MACA is a publicly listed, integrated contracting services group specialising in mining, civil construction, infrastructure and mineral processing. Our operations span across Australia and South America.
Our hands-on approach is what makes us different to other contractors in the industry. We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients' needs and a relentless focus on continuous improvement.
Our team of some 1300 live and breathe our "CAN DO" promise to ensure we deliver first class solutions to our clients, whilst providing an engaging, safe and team-based culture for our people.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will directly contribute to the effectiveness of how MACA deliver on a major Crushing project.
What's in it for you at MACA?
- MACA is a business who cares about its people.
- Join a Can Do company where teamwork and continuous improvement are valued.
- We invest in our people to be leaders. We give our people opportunities and support to reach their full potential.
- We give our people opportunities and support to stretch themselves and advance their career.
- Join a company who does the right thing by the community. Community is one of our Core Values and engaging our team to be involved is central to our success.
- We value loyalty and are loyal to our people.
- An opportunity to make a real difference and make a positive impact on our success.
- Work on a range of exciting and challenging client projects.
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Sound knowledge of safe construction & earthmoving practices.
- Excellent working knowledge of construction techniques, plant and machinery capabilities and maintenance requirements.
- Minimum 10 years supervisory experience
- Hard rock Mining / Crushing experience
- Safety first attitude
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Section 44 Appointed Persons
If you believe you have what it takes and want to work for a company where Can Do is at the forefront of its thinking, please apply now.
Ensure you include a brief cover letter with your resume.
MACA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
Please note that due to large volumes of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your employment query and resume to email@example.com.