MACA is a publicly listed, integrated contracting services group specializing in mining, civil construction, infrastructure and mineral processing equipment. Our operations span across Australia and South America.
Our hands-on approach is what makes us different to other contractors in the industry. We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients' needs and sourcing reliable and quality plant and equipment.
To enable our business to continually develop we require an experienced Crushing Superintendent to join our Crushing team.
Our team of some 1,300 live and breathe our "CAN DO" promise to ensure we deliver first class solutions to our clients, whilst providing an engaging, safe and team-based culture for our people.
Reporting to the Crushing Operations Manager, the Crushing Superintendent's role is to plan, lead and monitor the Crushing team to achieve the desired production targets, whilst ensuring adherence to the company's standards, policies and procedures
What's in it for you at MACA?
- Join a CAN DO company who puts People First.
- We invest in our people to be leaders.
- We give our people opportunities and support to stretch themselves and advance their career.
- Join a company who does the right thing by the community.
- We value loyalty and are loyal to our people.
- An opportunity to make a real difference and make a positive impact on our success.
- Be recognized and rewarded for outstanding work.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Implement, maintain and manage systematic routine maintenance and schedule a preventative maintenance program.
- Monitor equipment condition to ensure mechanically sound and efficient operation.
- Daily supervision and coordination of crushing, maintenance and contracting personnel.
- Provide effective management and administration of the Crushing project in order to achieve the desired production targets in a safe and efficient manner.
- Monitor overall performance to ensure targets are met and take appropriate action to maintain targets.
- Provide accurate, timely & effective progress reports to the Client and internally to MACA management.
- Provide coaching / mentorship and feedback for subordinates.
- Positive working relationships are established with the client, personnel and stakeholders such as sub-contractors, local business groups and community organisations.
- Strive to establish a culture encompassing the vision and core values of MACA.
Actively participate and contribute to the continuous improvement and innovation of MACA work practices.
. To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- 3 years supervisory experience in Crushing operations
- 5-10 years' experience working in a Crushing environment
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Working Safely at Heights competency
- Confined Space competency
- Experience in machinery operations
- Sound knowledge of safe crushing practices
- Australian "HR" class driver's license
- Apply First Aid
If you believe you have what it takes and want to work for a company where "CAN DO" is at the forefront of its thinking, please apply now.
Ensure you include a brief cover letter with your resume.
Please note that due to large volumes of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your employment query and resume to email@example.com.