Road Maintenance Crew
Broome, Derby & Kununurra
MACA is a publicly listed, integrated contracting services group specialising in mining, civil construction, infrastructure and mineral processing. Our operations span across Australia and South America.
Our hands-on approach is what makes us different to other contractors in the industry. We strive to be the best by investing in our people, understanding our clients' needs and a relentless focus on continuous improvement.
To enable our business to grow we require Maintenance Crew members to join our teams in Derby, Broome and Kununurra on our Kimberley Maintenance contract.
Our team of some 1300 live and breathe our "CAN DO" promise to ensure we deliver first class solutions to our clients, whilst providing an engaging, safe and team-based culture for our people.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the role is focused on providing hands on Road Maintenance, You will directly contribute to the effectiveness of the Kimberley Maintenance Contract.
What's in it for you at MACA?
- MACA is a business who cares about its people.
- Join a Can Do company where teamwork and continuous improvement are valued.
- We invest in our people to be leaders. We give our people opportunities and support to reach their full potential.
- We give our people opportunities and support to stretch themselves and advance their career.
- Join a company who does the right thing by the community. Community is one of our Core Values and engaging our team to be involved is central to our success.
- We value loyalty and are loyal to our people.
- An opportunity to make a real difference and make a positive impact on our success.
- Work on a range of exciting and challenging client projects.
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Litter Management
- Vegetation and landscape management
- Pavement & pothole repair
- Drainage clearing
- Flood response
- Guidepost repair
- Stray livestock and dead animal removal.
- Actively monitoring the work environment for hazards
- Ensuring works are carried out in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- Actively participate and contribute to the continuous improvement and innovation of MACA work practices.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Traffic management
- White Card
- Current HR Licence highly regarded
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team
- Commitment to safety in the workplace
If you have the above skills, drive, energy and a "Can Do" attitude please apply now.
Please ensure that your application includes a brief cover letter with your resume.
Please note that due to large volumes of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
MACA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women and Indigenous Australians to apply.
Please send your employment query and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.