MACA Infrastructure has extensive history in road construction and maintenance for state and local government.
Our capabilities include:
- Competency in design and construction of roads and associated infrastructure
- Maintenance of road and roadside assets including surfacing, asphalting, stabilising, sign repair and replacement, guidepost installation, guardrail repair and installation, shoulder and verge repairs, line marking and vegetation management
- Maintenance management systems providing complementary services for programming of works and feeding back into your asset register
MACA Infrastructure also holds three long term Routine Maintenance Contracts as follows:
- VicRoads South East Metropolitan Region – Contract 8292: Maintenance of Roadside Vegetation on the Monash Freeway, Hallam Bypass, South Gippsland Freeway and Eastern Freeway. Note: 3+2+2 Year Contract with second term approved
- VicRoads Western Region – Contract 8124: Routine Maintenance of various arterial roads within the Municipalities of Moorabool Shire, Rural City of Ararat, City of Ballarat, Hepburn Shire, Central Goldfields Shire, Pyrenees Shire and Northern Grampians Shire.
- Baw Baw Shire -Contract 21501 CT -Planning,programming and delivery of road maintenance around 1600 km of rural unsealed roads within the Baw Baw Shire, including the regions of Yarragon and Warragul -South east of Melbourne.