Creating sustainable Infrastructure for the future
MACA Infrastructure is equipped to deliver the ‘whole of life’ project through our integrated systems, technology and experienced project management teams. From engineering through to design, construction and maintenance our team is ready to deliver your next infrastructure project.
We have extensive experience in parks and gardens management and are the contractor of choice for many state and national park authorities. We employ certified arborists and tree climbers and combine them with our extensive civil engineering background to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers.
We have undertaken a number of projects that involve reopening parks after damaging floods destroyed much of the infrastructure. We design and construct solutions for environmentally sensitive areas to ensure the desired outcome for our customers.
The State and National Parks we have been involved with:
- Parks Victoria – Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Parks Victoria – Lysterfield National Park
- Parks Victoria – Bunyip State National Park
- Parks Victoria – Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Parks Victoria – You Yangs National Park
- Parks Victoria – Grampians National Park
- Parks Victoria – Dandenong Ranges National Park
- Parks Victoria – Lake Eildon National Park
- Parks Victoria – Kinglake National Park
- NSW Office of Environment and Heritage – South East Forest National Park